The Lightworker's Brigade
~ Photograph by Gregory Colbert ~
My FaceBook Pages
My FB Fan Page
My FaceBook Groups
(The HeartLight of Living Joy)
(The Native Heart)
My Twitter Link
- Jennifer Yates, LMT is a holistic licensed massage therapist and owner of Healing House Massage Therapy located in Rochester, NY. She graduated from Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage in 2007 and then opened Healing House Massage Therapy. Prior to massage therapy school, her academic background includes exercise physiology and nutrition. Her practice focuses on massage therapy as a healing modality for the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies while emphasizing the mind, body, spirit connection.
www.mrsbizwhiz.com - Kathy Porter is a former high school English teacher, corporate recruiter and 11 yr. veteran in marketing and sales. Her areas of expertise are introducing like-minded professionals for their mutual gain, designing marketing strategies for small businesses, motivational speaking, writing and editing.
www.newagekids.com -Born in Guyana to a family of Indian ancestry and raised mostly in the United States, Chitra Sukhu grew up in the many Sivananda Ashrams scattered around the world. Sukhu has practiced yoga and meditation daily since the tender age of three. Sukhu now continues the distinguished legacy of her parents' life's work in the field she grew up with. Sukhu's mother travels the world teaching ayurveda, yoga, Vedanta philosophy and meditation. Her father, Yogi Hari, a Master of Hatha, Raja, and Nada Yoga who is well known and respected around the world as a competent and inspiring teacher, has an ashram in Florida and has published over 20 CDs, and 3 books.
www.dreamingbear.net - DreamingBear Baraka Kanaan is an internationally renowned spoken word artist, author, and peace advocate who elegantly blends quantum understandings of the universe with inner expressions of the heart. Described as the “Shakespeare of Quantum Physics” by Maui astronomer Harriet Whitt, DreamingBear’s verse offers fresh guidance on how to transform pain into beauty. He is the founder of The Lovevolution Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering personal and universal transformation through the embodiment of unconditional love.
www.stevedannunzio.com -Steve D'Annunzio is a productivity trainer and life success coach for Fortune 100 executives, professional athletes and highperformance entrepeneurs. He has shared the stage with world changers such asDr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Jack Canfield and Barbra Marx-Hubbard.
www.katiedavis.org - Katie Davis is author of "Awake Joy: The Essence of Enlightenment" and her husband, Sundance Burke is author of "Free Spirit: A Guide to Enlightened Being. Together, they travel worldwide with their message of causeless joy and conscious freedom through awakening and enlightenment. Talks in spiritual gatherings and in Advaita Satsang in intensives, retreats and silent retreats. She has been offering Advaita Satsang since 1999.
http://www.ashesandsnow.org/en/home.php - Canadian-born artist Gregory Colbert began his career in Paris making documentary films about social issues. Filmmaking led to his work as a fine arts photographer, and the first public exhibition of his work was held in 1992 at the Musée de l’Elysée in Switzerland. For the next ten years, Colbert showed no films and exhibited none of his art. Instead, he travelled to such places as India, Burma, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Dominica, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tonga, Namibia, and Antarctica to film and photograph wondrous interactions between human beings and animals.
http://www.wolfwalking.com -Kathryn Hampton, Seer, has been providing private consultations for people professionally since 1989, and serving people in need all her life. She assists each person in reclaiming their life to work in partnership with The Divine.
www.ashis.org - Dr. Ashis Brahma is a Dutch physician with years of experience in caring for the ill in developing countries like India, Nepal, Burundi, Sudan, Uganda, and Ethiopia. He has worked as the sole doctor at the Oure Cassoni camp in Chad caring for 27,000 Darfur refugees forced from their homes in Sudan.Dr. Brahma is touring the United States, educating and empowering youth to become globally engaged in careers that help alleviate suffering around the world.
www.thepeacealliance.org - Spiritual Leader Marianne Williamson, Rep. Dennis Kucinich and Journalist Walter Cronkite as well as other Spiritual & Political leaders have worked together to establish a cabinet level US Department of Peace. Please visit this link to learn more.
www.pinwheelsforpeace.com - Pinwheels for Peace is an art installation project started in 2005 by two Art teachers, Ann Ayers and Ellen McMillan, who teach at Monarch High School in Coconut Creek, Florida, as a way for students to express their feelings about what’s going on in the world and in their lives. The project was quickly embraced by their students and the entire school community and by millions
of art teachers, teachers, parents, children and adults who desire peace in our world.
Colette Baron Reid - I am honored to be able to say, that I have had personal contact with this remarkable woman and amazingly gifted intuitive. Her generosity of Spirit and Heart are unsurpassed.
Colette Baron-Reid is an internationally acclaimed intuitive counselor, with a client base spanning 29 countries. She has facilitated hundreds of her popular seminars and workshops worldwide on developing intuition and the art of creating reality. She’s a highly sought-after and powerful motivational speaker, performer, and storyteller, is a popular guest on radio and television throughout the world, as well as a musical artist signed to the EMI Music label.
www.LouiseHay.com, www.HayHouse.com, www.HayHouseRadio.com - Louise Hay - "the closest thing to a living saint" by the Australian media, Louise L. Hay is also known as one of the founders of the self-help movement. Founder of the Hay House Charitable Foundation, Hay House Publishing and Hay House Radio, she is the leader in the movement towards raising planetary consciousness and living abundantly!
Marianne Williamson - Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed author and lecturer. She has published ten books, five of which -- including her newest The Age of Miracles: Embracing the New Midlife -- have been New York Times Bestsellers. Marianne hosts a daily Course in Miracles radio program on Oprah and Friends network XM radio 156.Marianne has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America, Charlie Rose and The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.Marianne is a native of Houston, Texas. In 1989, she founded Project Angel Food,a meals-on-wheels program that serves homebound people with AIDS in the Los Angeles area. Today, Project Angel Food serves over 1,000 people daily. Marianne also co-founded The Peace Alliance, a grass roots campaign supporting legislation currently before Congress to establish a U. S. Department of Peace.In December 2006, a NEWSWEEK magazine poll named Marianne Williamson one of the fifty most influential baby boomers.
Dr Christiane Northrup - Noted author and visionary Dr. Christiane Northrup believes that lasting health, wholeness, pleasure, and joy are only possible when we discover and practice behaviors associated with these same qualities. Dr. Northrup believes that the time to listen to your body’s wisdom is now!
-Sandra Anne Taylor - Starbringer Associates was founded by identical twin sisters - Sharon Anne Klingler and Sandra Anne Taylor. Sandra Anne Taylor is an international speaker, counselor, and corporate consultant who lectures throughout the world on the power of consciousness and personal energy, healing, quantum psychology, and the energy dynamics of personal, financial, and relationship success. She has been a counselor in private psychological practice for 23 years.
- Doreen Virtue, PHD - Doreen Virtue is a spiritual doctor of psychology and a fourth-generation metaphysician who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms in her writings and workshops.
- Gregg Braden - New York Times best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. For more than 22 years, Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets.For more than 22 years, Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets.
- Alan Cohen - Alan is a respected keynoter and seminar leader for professional meetings in the fields of personal growth, professional motivation, spiritual inspiration, holistic health, human relations, and achievement of work/life balance . He conductsthe Life Mastery Training in Hawaii, as well as a Personal Mentorship Program. Alan is a faculty member of Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, and appears regularly on national radio and television, including FOX, CNN, CNBC,and many Good Morning shows around the nation. His seminars have regularly been broadcast via satellite on the Wisdom Channel.
- John Holland -John Holland is one of the top psychic mediums and spiritual teachers in the USA. He’s been lecturing, demonstrating, and giving psychic readings for private clients for over 16 years. Born knowing, as a natural gifted intuitive, he studied metaphysics all his life, spending over two intensive years in England, training and working with some of the top psychic mediums. He received confirmation of his special psychic abilities after a near-fatal accident when he was 30 years old, when his unique skills were amplified and brought to the surface.
- Sir/Dr. Len Horowitz - Humanitarian, Clinician, Prophet, Scholar and Natural Healer, Leonard George Horowitz (a.k.a., Dr. Len Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H., D.N.M, D.M.M.) has come full circle over the past 30 years beginning and triumphing in natural healing. A "World Leading Intellectual," once christened "The King David of Natural Healing" for his award-winning books exposing the drug cartel's medical mischief, he is now focused on a musical event that may change your life and heal the world of nearly everything that ails it.
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer - Wayne W. Dyer, Ph.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He’s the author of 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. Dr. Dyer holds a doctorate in educational counseling from Wayne State University and was an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.Dr. Wayne Dyer is affectionately called the “father of motivation” by his fans. Despite his childhood spent in orphanages and foster homes, Dr. Dyer has overcome many obstacles to make his dreams come true. Today he spends much of his time showing others how to do the same.